Famous for its beautiful white sand beaches, clear waters, amazing art and culture of Guna indian. Visit the real Paradise in Panama just two and a half hours away from the city you will find this indigenous region of approximately 365 islands with lush natural beauty of the Caribbean.
San Blas archipelago has become one of the most visited tourism destinations in Panama. It has an airport for domestic flights, as well lodging places and cabins to overnight and made as their natural and russtic life style
A day tour visit will show you that one of the best beaches in Panama are located in San Blas. Departs at 5:30 a.m. from the city, include pick up at your hotel, transfer to Carti Port, boat transfer, breakfast & lunch (no beverages included), tours in san blas. Returned at 4:00p.m.. Minimun 2 persons.
GUANIDUP ISLAND OVERNIGHT
A beautiful crystaline water island, 35 minutes away from carti port, offers you lodging cabins at Guna style to live a cultural experience and enjoy unforgettable views. The package include: roundtrip transportation, boat transfers, all meals (brekast, lunch & dinner), lodge and tours. Departs 05:30 a.m. and returning checkin out at 9:00 a.m. next day. Minimun 2 persons.
KIKIRDUB ISLAND OVERNIGHT
A nice island located 25 minutes away from Carti Port, in front of Porvenir airport, Kikirdub has only 4 exclusive wood cabins, including fan, comfortable beds and private bathrooms decorated at Guna style and hosted by excellents Guna indians people. The package include: roundtrip transportation, boat transfers, all meals (brekast, lunch & dinner), lodge and tours. Departs 05:30 a.m. and returning checkin out at 9:00 a.m. next day. Minimun 2 persons.
- Departs begin at 5:30 a.m to 6:30 a.m. for all options. Return at 4:00 p.m. on day tour and for overnight at 9:00 a.m. after breakfast.
- Is important for foreingers to bring your original Passport, without it we can not gurantee the entrance to Gunayala territory.
- Do not include entrance taxes to Gunayala $10.00, port taxes $2.00
- Do not include entrances to tours beahes (cover starts from $2.00 to $5.00 per person, depends on the island)
- Do not include any type of beverages.